Click here to get the conversation started.
We're Hiring: Project Manager
Does this role speak to you and whisper, “this is definitely for me”? Send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered.
We are looking for a highly organized Project Manager to join our branding and design studio.
The Project Manager is responsible for keeping multiple client projects on track, on time, and within their scope. This position requires the ability to juggle deadlines, proactively solve problems, and navigate priority conversations with designers across projects, all with grace and a collaborative spirit. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of project management experience. Bonus points if your project management experience is from a branding, design, or creative agency.
Requirements & Key Characteristics:
- Genuine interest in the client's success as well as the entire team’s work
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple clients and projects at a time
- Develops schedules, status reports, risk assessments, and updates from a 10,000ft view
- Affinity for technology and digital tools to improve efficiencies and workflow, such as Asana
- Works closely with creative team leading up to presentations and design reviews to ensure work is remaining on target
- When participating in client meetings, can marshal together the key takeaways and action items into a fully realized and prioritized plan for execution
- Able to support the Account Manager with client communications, such as gathering feedback and approvals
- Excellent listening and proactive creative problem solving abilities
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Razor sharp focus on details, you notice errors and inconsistencies that clients make, not the other way around
- Dependability, a strong work ethic, a “glass-half-full” outlook, and an open and accepting mind
- You’re a process nerd! Digging into complex systems and figuring out a clear, user friendly operating procedure is fun for you
- Proficiency in G Suite or MS Office, fluency in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
We are responsive, transparent, and respectful, a tight knit team with a highly collaborative spirit. We know how to set aside ego, avoid assumptions, and listen to each other and our clients.
The caliber of our work is a reflection of the caliber of our team. Each of us brings critical thinking, creativity, hard work, and commitment to the table. With a small team like ours there is nowhere to hide…muahaha…
Being reliable means more than hitting your own deadlines. It means having each other's backs and remaining solution-oriented under shifting priorities or unexpected challenges.
We're motivated self-starters with curious minds. Our comfort zone is discomfort! Or at least the willingness to explore the unknown and tackle new challenges.
The glass is half full. Unless the goal is to empty it, then it’s half empty—hooray. We are positive, compassionate, and have no time for racists, homophobes, misogynists, classists, or other willful haters.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.