Click here to get the conversation started.
We're Hiring: Production Design Manager
Does this role speak to you and whisper, “this is definitely for me”? Send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, February 26th to be considered. Designers are required to provide a portfolio of work as well.
The Production Design Manager
The Production Design Manager works with the entire team and the client to implement brand elements into marketing collateral, signage, packaging, event materials, and digital assets that are on-brand and of the highest quality.
- Manage production lifecycle, from preparing production files, to reviewing proofs, to delivery of the final product, with careful intention, accuracy, and an eye for the smallest details.
- Coordinate with Designers, Account Management team, and Clients to ensure production items are delivered on time and error-free
- Provide direction and feedback to vendors to ensure final deliverables are accurate and meet expectations
- Adhere to creative direction as provided by management and share feedback and input to enhance each project
- Stay current on new tools and processes for production and fabrication of print materials, signage applications, promotional items, etc.
- Research vendors, materials, techniques, etc. for client projects
- Maintain and organize project libraries, shared digital assets, and archived projects
- Prepare final files for a wide variety of outputs, including digital assets, print, packaging, merchandise, screen print, etc.
- Assist with photo shoots, photo manipulation, and product mock-ups
- Assist in design, execution, and pre-flight of menus, stationery, exterior and interior signage, annual reports and publications, packaging, social media and digital marketing assets, promotional collateral, and any other initiatives requiring an astute eye
REQUIREMENTS & KEY CHARACTERISTICS
- 3+ years professional experience in graphic design, production management, or related fields
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Ability to present complex information in a concise and digestible way through utilizing spreadsheets or other documentation
- Skilled at assessing budget, timelines, and requirements in order to steer decisions for the highest quality results and with the client's best interests in mind
- Willingness to learn and ability to implement constructive feedback
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with fellow team members, vendors, and clients alike
- Knowledge of production requirements for a variety of techniques including off-set, digital printing, silkscreen, etc.
- A very keen eye for detail, proofing, quality assurance to catch any errors or issues
- Motivated problem-solver that thinks creatively to discover solutions keeping the project objectives in mind
- Ability to take ownership of a wide variety of projects in a collaborative environment
- Dependability, a strong work ethic, a pleasant personality, and an open
- Amazing project management skills
- Building things with your hands, able to create physical prototypes and mockups
- Photography, interactive/digital, video/animation, illustration, web design and cursory knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Interest in hospitality, food & beverage, and restaurants
- Familiarity with Asana or other productivity tools
We are responsive, transparent, and respectful, a tight knit team with a highly collaborative spirit. We know how to set aside ego, avoid assumptions, and listen to each other and our clients.
The caliber of our work is a reflection of the caliber of our team, each person bringing critical thinking, creativity, hard work, and commitment to quality. With a small team like ours there is nowhere to hide!
Being reliable means more than hitting your own deadlines. It means having each other's backs and remaining calm and solution-oriented under shifting priorities or unexpected challenges.
We're motivated self-starters with curious minds. Our comfort zone is discomfort! Or at least the willingness to explore the unknown and tackle new challenges.
The glass is half full. Unless the goal is to empty it, then it’s half empty. We are positive, compassionate, and have no time for racists, homophobes, misogynists, classists, or other willful haters.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 26th to be considered.
See the Junior Account Manager Position
See the Designer Position