Click here to get the conversation started.
We're Hiring: Junior Account Manager
Does this role speak to you and whisper, “this is definitely for me”? Send along your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to be considered.
The Junior Account Manager
This position will work closely with the Accounts Director, the creative team, and the clients to coordinate deadlines, manage expectations and communications, prioritize tasks for the team, and collaborate to solve problems.
REQUIREMENTS & KEY CHARACTERISTICS
- Genuine interest in the client’s success as well as the entire team’s work
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple clients and projects at a time
- Works closely with creative team leading up to presentations and design reviews to ensure work is remaining on target
- Follows up with clients to deliver on content, feedback, and approvals
- Excellent listening and creative problem solving abilities, understands that sometimes what the client says they want isn’t what they need
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Razor sharp focus on details, you notice errors and inconsistencies that clients make, not the other way around
- Affinity for technology and digital tools to improve efficiencies and workflow
- Proficiency in G Suite or MS Office
- Imaginative yet strategic, can recognize opportunities to increase a brand’s success that might not have been identified in the original scope
- Assists with invoicing, scope of works, third-party expenses, and team capacity management
- Develops creative briefs, schedules, status reports and updates
- Dependable, a strong work ethic, a pleasant personality, and an open and accepting mind
- Interest and willingness to learn creative project management skills and grow themselves as a manager and leader
- Familiarity with Asana or other productivity tools (ex: Trello, Jira, Airtable)
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign and Illustrator
- Understanding of the overall branding and communications process including brand strategy, brand development, design, print, web, and social media strategy
- General brand messaging / copywriting experience, such as for marketing, web, or social media
We are responsive, transparent, and respectful, a tight knit team with a highly collaborative spirit. We know how to set aside ego, avoid assumptions, and listen to each other and our clients.
The caliber of our work is a reflection of the caliber of our team. Each of us brings critical thinking, creativity, hard work, and commitment to the table. With a small team like ours there is nowhere to hide…muahaha…
Being reliable means more than hitting your own deadlines. It means having each other's backs and remaining solution-oriented under shifting priorities or unexpected challenges.
We're motivated self-starters with curious minds. Our comfort zone is discomfort! Or at least the willingness to explore the unknown and tackle new challenges.
The glass is half full. Unless the goal is to empty it, then it’s half empty—hooray. We are positive, compassionate, and have no time for racists, homophobes, misogynists, classists, or other willful haters.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the Designer Position